DISCLAIMER: All products recommended as resources were purchased by me unless otherwise mentioned. All opinions are that of the website owner & we’ve never received monetary compensation in exchange for a positive review. There are things that we don't like, we just generally don't talk about them!
Promoted Posts and Advertisements
This website does accept paid promotions and advertisements from time to time. These are shared on this site and social media properties connected to this brand. All promoted products will be clearly marked as ad, advertisement, promotion or promo. Tara L. Jacobsen, PA reserves the right to reject accepting any advertisement for any reason, at any time.
Frequently brands and people send items that they would like us to review. If we like it and choose to review it, we will let the website user know the provenience of the item in the post clearly. Submitting an item does not assure that we will review that item favorably.
Our Refund/Cancellation Policy
You can select downloadable E-Book products for purchase on the website. At the time of checkout, Tara L. Jacobsen, PA will obtain an authorization from the credit card you have provided. Once Tara L. Jacobsen, PA receives the credit card authorization, we will email you a link so you can begin downloading your E-Book.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may request a refund for up to 30 days from date of purchase by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 1-727-415-9165. Purchasers requesting a refund must provide Tara L. Jacobsen, PA a minimum of two (2) business days (48 hours) to apply the refund.
How To Books And DVDs
You can select hard copy Book and DVD products for purchase on the website and affiliated ecommerce platforms. At the time of checkout, Tara L. Jacobsen, PA will obtain an authorization from the credit card you have provided. Once Tara L. Jacobsen, PA receives the credit card authorization, we will begin processing your purchase. We will ship your products within 7 business days of purchase.
To fullfil your order, you must provide the website with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom form, for example), if you contact us directly.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may request a refund for up to 30 days from date of purchase by emailing email@example.com, or by calling 1-727-415-9165. Purchasers requesting a refund must send all materials back in the same condition in which they were received. Once Tara L. Jacobsen, PA receives the materials, purchaser must provide Tara L. Jacobsen, PA a minimum of two (2) business days (48 hours) to apply the refund. Any charge backs or disputes that do not comply with this refund policy will be aggressively pursued.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fullfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services.
We use your information as necessary to comply with our obligations.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with the website if you would like to receive updates on our new products and services. We occasionally send relevant information out to past customers, but will not share any personal contact information with clients or partners.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our business, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge this business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on the outside company to provide appropriate protections as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified. We also use Godaddy for hosting services and Clickfunnels & Sendgrid for email delivery. Ecommerce transactions are done through Shopify, Authorize.net, Stripe, and Paypal.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How To Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Tara L. Jacobsen, PA, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at tara@marketingartfully. Alternately, you may mail us at: Tara Jacobsen, 2138 Edelweiss Loop, Trinity FL 34655
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors: